5 Psalms that Remind You God is Near

 


5 Psalms that Remind You God is Near

5 Psalms that Remind You God is Near

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 34:17
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

Psalm 91:14
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”

Psalm 145:18
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

God doesn’t want fear to rule our lives. As our Great Protector, He is more concerned with our safety than we are. When we trust Him and His promises of protection and security, we can live boldly and confidently, knowing He is in control and will bring good out of every experience. Nothing escapes His attention, and nothing can remove us from the Father’s hand. When we pray and call on Him, He hears us, ready to meet every need. What a joy and blessing to have that kind of personal relationship with the One who knows us by name. What a sweet place of protection to rest in the arms of our loving heavenly Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment