Bible verses about hope

words of encouragement

When all seems hopeless, God’s message about our future can deeply encourage us. The Bible is full of scripture about hope and it’s good to be reminded from time to time of the hope that God offers to us.

  • Psalm 62:5-8 “Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I shall not be shaken. My salvation and my honour depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”

  • Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”
  • Hebrews 6:19 “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.”
  • Romans 12:9-12 “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honour one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
  • Hebrews 10:23 “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.”

inspirational bible verses

  • Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment