Encouraging Bible verses about strength

 


bible verses about strength


Encouraging Bible verses about strength

If you’re looking for the best Bible verses to help you through the hard times, here’s a collection of our favourite words of encouragement to help you discover our mighty God afresh.

  • Psalm 28:6-7 “Praise be to the LORD for He has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.”
  • Hebrews 12:1-3 “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
  • Psalm 46:1-3 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”

  • Isaiah 40:31 “…but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
  • 1 Chronicles 16:11 “Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.”
  • 2 Timothy 4:17 “But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it.”
  • Philippians 4:13 “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
  • Psalm 118:14 “The LORD is my strength and my defence; he has become my salvation.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment